Audiobook retailer Libro.fm is unique in that it is the only audiobook company that splits its profits with local, independent bookstores.
This week, Libro.fm announced the following as its 10 Bestselling Audiobooks of 2021, based on sales through 1,500+ independent bookstore partners:
- Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner, narrated by the author
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave, narrated by Rebecca Lowman
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid, narrated by Julia Whelan
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah, narrated by Julia Whelan
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry, narrated by Julia Whelan
- Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro, narrated by Sura Siu
- The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green, narrated by the author
- Broken Horses by Brandi Carlile, narrated by the author
- How the Word Is Passed by Clint Smith, narrated by the author
- Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty, narrated by Caroline Lee
Notably, Julia Whelan narrated three of the top 10 audiobooks of the year – congratulations Julia!
If you’d like to learn more about these titles and listen to excerpts, check out the Libro.fm blog post.
Would you like to try Libro.fm? Click here to get a free bonus audiobook when you sign up with Libro.fm!