When is the Audible Annual Membership Sale?
Several times during the year (e.g. Black Friday) there will be a sale on the Audible annual membership plan. During the last sale, you could get 12 audiobooks upfront for just $99.50. This worked out to be a saving of $50 from the regular price of $149.50/yr. At the time of writing this, there is no deal on the annual plan. While we do our best to keep this page updated, we recommend you check this page on Audible to see if they are currently offering a discount: Audible annual membership.
Another way to get a deal on the Audible annual membership is to go through the Audible cancellation process (without actually canceling) and click “Too expensive” as the reason for canceling. We’ve written about this process here: How to Cancel Audible. As seen in the below screenshot, Audible will usually try to retain your business by offering you the discounted Audible annual plan:
What does the Audible annual membership include?
The Audible annual membership includes the following:
- Get 12 audiobook credits upfront.
- 1 credit is good for any audiobook regardless of price.
- Access to thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, and Audible Originals in the Audible Plus Catalog.
- Easy exchanges – If you’re not loving your purchased listen, simply exchange Audible book for another.
- No wasted credits – Keep hold of your monthly credits for up to a year.
- 30% discount off additional audiobooks.
- Exclusive deals and sales.
- No commitments. Cancel anytime.
If you’re not a current Audible member, you may wish to try the Audible free trial.
Looking for more audiobook deals? See our regularly updated post: Best Audiobook Deals.