Audiobooks have a number of benefits, including the ability to listen to them while doing other activities. What are the best things to do while listening to audiobooks? Here we’ve compiled a list of thirty activities, many we’re sure you haven’t thought of!
Whether you’re looking to be productive, finding a way to relax, or simply have trouble staying still while listening, we hope this list gives you some ideas for what to do when listening to your next title.
Things to do while listening to audiobooks:
- Do a jigsaw puzzle
- People watch at your favorite coffee shop
- Meal prep
- Sit in front of a fire
- Color or draw
- Play video games (e.g. Minecraft)
- Walk the dog
- Fold laundry
- Read along while listening
- Fruit picking (apples, blueberries, strawberries, etc.)
- Drink wine
- Take a long walk or hike
- Relax (at the beach, at a park, in your backyard, etc.)
- Take a scenic drive
- Do a craft project
- Paint your nails or do your hair
- Take on a cooking or baking project
- Visit a museum
- Soak in the tub
- Swim laps
- Clean out your email inbox
- Drift off to sleep
What are your favorite things to do while listening to audiobooks?
I’d love to hear your favorite activities in the comments section below!