Audiobooks have a number of benefits, including the ability to listen to them while doing other activities.
What are the best things to do while listening to audiobooks? Here we’ve compiled a list of thirty activities, many we’re sure you haven’t thought of! Whether you’re looking to be productive, finding a way to relax, or simply have trouble staying still while listening, we hope this list gives you some ideas for what to do when listening to your next title.
- Do a jigsaw puzzle
- People watch at your favorite coffee shop
- Meal prep
- Sit in front of a fire
- Color or draw
- Play video games (e.g. Minecraft)
- Walk the dog
- Fold laundry
- Read along while listening
- Fruit picking (apples, blueberries, strawberries, etc.)
- Drink wine
- Take a long walk or hike
- Relax (at the beach, at a park, in your backyard, etc.)
- Take a scenic drive
- Do a craft project
- Paint your nails or do your hair
- Take on a cooking or baking project
- Visit a museum
- Soak in the tub
- Swim laps
- Clean out your email inbox
- Drift off to sleep
What are your favorite things to do while listening to audiobooks?
Please share your ideas in the comments section below.